Saturday, January 09, 2010

Winners of the "Dang it's Cold" Random Freebies!

We have our winners, folks!

Dyockman of San Diego, CA, you are the winner with the warmest temp of 76F degrees. You will receive To Desire a Devil by Elizabeth Holt.
Chey of Red Lake, ON, you are the winner with the lowest temp of -30C (-22F). You will receive Wicked All Day by Liz Carlyle.

You have until Wednesday, Jan 13, to contact me with your mailing address to claim your prize. Winners were chosen from all eligible entries (i.e., you followed my directions). Congratulations! I do love it when people do what I command.

Stay tuned, because I visited my RWA chapter this weekend, and I bought three luscious, brand new releases, a couple even autographed, and I'm going to give them away when I'm darned good and ready. Heh heh heh. I get to pick when 'cause I paid good money for these--no donations this time. Although, admittedly, there is no such thing as bad money...

I so enjoy toying with you folks.

See you soon!

TJB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot! Where can I email you TJ?

TJ Bennett said...

Gosh, I guess that would be a good thing to know, wouldn't it? LOL!

Send me an e-mail at tjb AT tjbennett DOT com.

Congratulations!

TJB

librarypat said...

Glad you are still blogging. Meant to mention before,
I love your videos for your books. Nicely done.

Congratulations, Ladies. Enjoy you books.

TJ Bennett said...

Yep, still hear, Pat. Just not doing the weekly guests anymore. Not to say I won't have guests, just on a more flexible schedule to give me more, well, flexibility.

Thanks for the compliment on the book videos! I'll pass it along to Book Video Productions, who did them both.

TJB