Saturday, January 30, 2010

Unclaimed Random Freebies given to new winners! Is it you?

Hi, everyone! Since two of the previous random freebie winners did not claim their prizes, according to my rules, I'm selecting two new winners from my list of eligibles. Remember, even if you leave your e-mail address on your comment, I will not contact you to notify you of your win. In other words, return visits to my blog are their own reward, heh heh. Winners must contact me with a snail mail address at tjb @ tjbennett . com (no spaces) to claim their prizes. The winners below have until Wednesday, February 3, 2010, to do so.

1. siNn - Knight of Pleasure
2. Jane - Divorced, Desperate and Deceived (this is the Jane who commented 4:16 PM, January 22, 2010).

Contact me soon! If these folks don't claim their prizes by Feb 3, then I will select other winners, so stay tuned.

Sheesh. Never had so much trouble giving away good books before...grumble grumble....

TJB

5 comments:

TJ Bennett said...

Wow, that was fast! We have our winners, and they've officially contacted me to claim their prizes.

Stay tuned for what's up next--a special Valentine's Week treat!

TJB

Karen H said...

Hi TJB,

I'm new to your blog and didn't get in on that draw! I was about to set up to the line and volunteer my services to take the books off your hands! LOL

Karen H said...

OOPS...that should have read 'step up to the line'...guess I'd better proof my comments a little better before hitting send!

TJ Bennett said...

Welcome to IMHO, Karen! And stay tuned; we're having a brand new event starting Feb 7 in anticipation of Valentine's Day.

TJB

Jane L said...

Oooooh I can't wait, sounds so fun!!!!!!!!!