Monday, May 25, 2009

A picture of the "Mother May I?" gift basket!


Okay, so I think I've got this picture-taking basket thing down now. Here is a reminder of what you all are playing for this month, the "Mother May I?" gift basket filled with books from our guest hosts in May: Deanna Raybourn, Catherine Kean, Tera Lynn Childs, Monica McCarty, your host, TJ Bennett, a $20 gift card from Barnes and Noble, and a "Charmed" earring and necklace gift set from BlackDogWhiteDogJewelry.

Slurplishious, isn't it? I love giving away good stuff. FYI, the OMG book the winner will receive is the paperback edition (the hardback is pictured here). Remember to read the contest rules on my contest page and comment on the guests' posts to win.

I'll announce the winner of this week's Random Freebies later today, around 6pm. Never a dull moment here at IMHO, eh wot?

TJB

3 comments:

Jody F. said...

Do you think we can add Slurplishious to the dictionary? I love that word.

TJ Bennett said...

I vote for adding it! :-)

TJB

Gaby317 said...

Sounds spooky! But that word works, sluplishious - good for kids' use too! Can just picture it!

gaby317nyc AT gmail DOT com